Features of the Physical Gold Fund
- Fully Transparent with two distinct auditors, regularly updated bar list inventory report, each physical good delivery bar is individually sight verified by a third party bullion auditor, regulated by the financial regulator for Cayman.
- Bi-Annual mandatory Audits.
- All of the Fund’s Physical Gold Assets are insured to its full market value.
- The Precious Metals Agent has over 20 years of continuous performance and experience in dealing in Good Delivery physical gold and silver bullion.
The Fund ‘s strategy is to provide an investor with an investment in the tangible form of physical gold by means of securing, and storing physical bullion while minimizing counter party risk.
Strategic Advantages of Physical Gold Fund over other Gold ETFs and Funds
Some of the largest Gold ETF’s and fund products today lack the stringent controls and advantages Physical Gold Fund has put in place to safeguard the investors and the Funds physical assets versus various risks:
- Redemption in Kind: Shares of the Fund may be converted into the underlying asset through the Precious Metals Agent¹.
- Physical Gold Fund by-passes the commodity paper markets as well as the bullion banks and buys and sells precious metals at the core of the industry with LBMA² Certified Refineries, providing excellent liquidity.
- Physical gold bars held by Physical Gold Fund are stored in vaults that are constructed, owned, and managed by a globally recognized top tier security transport and vaulting company. This company is one of only three companies accredited by the LBMA as a security provider. By vaulting the assets outside of bank vaults, Physical Gold Fund reduces exposure to any risk that might be experienced by investors holding metal in a bank that fails.
- All vaulted physical gold is insured to its full market value by a Lloyds of London underwriter.
- Physical Gold Fund will not accept a promise of precious metals in the form of encumbered metal, unallocated bars, leases, swaps, or futures contracts in lieu of actual physical metal bars.
¹Redemption in Kind is subject to the Physical Redemption Policy
²LBMA stands for London Bullion Market Association, which has members consisting of dealers, refineries, and security transport and vaulting providers globally.